Submit Your Own Pics!

Have your own picture from Canal Fest, the Canal Summer Concert Series, lawn fete or other outdoor event you think should be included? Send a text or e-mail with the image attached to peopleofcanalfest@gmail.com by clicking the link, and we'll review it and possibly enshrine it on the interwebs forever!

Social Media

You can find us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PeopleOfCanalFest) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/peoplecanalfest). Feel free to stop by, leave a comment.
 
Warning: This is meant in a fun, satirical, comedic and downright hilarious nature. If your picture is on the site and you wish it to be removed, send a kind email and we will do so. If you want us to change the comments, then let us know and we'll think of something new and sexy. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Polly Want it's Freedom?



I have to admit, I'm surprised they haven't flew away. I mean, if I was on the shoulder of an old salty sea captain, who looks like he's right out of "Hawaii Five-O," the first chance I got I would be gone. You know, come to think of it... If hung out with the insane guy with the three heads, it might turn into a pretty interesting show. I'd watch it.

3 comments:

  1. Every animal likes to get out, and get cabin fever just like people. These 2 pals of mine love going places with me. Most of the time they are free to go if they want, but at Canal Fest,there are alot of people and they get excited, so they are on teathers.

    Funny Pic. Thanx for posting my pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. old salty sea captains daughterNovember 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

    i on the other hand dont find it so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cool that you walk around with your bird on your shoulder. Impressive that he stays...proves he loves you. <3

    ReplyDelete